Mar 17, 2010

M + D Chilvers

My Mom and Dad drove from Vancouver Island to come visit us last month. We always have a fun time together and here are some pictures of their visit. Our kids love both their sets of grandparents and I hope one day they realize how lucky they are to have them. Here are my lovely parents with a little more than half of their total grandchildren on their laps, at the zoo. Hanging out in the basement watching Dad play on his phone.
This might be my favorite shot of the visit.
Giggle-fest.
Snuggle-fest.
Grandma and Grandpa bought this tent during a trip to IKEA. The cookie Elizabeth is about to swallow whole is also from IKEA.
Mason has developed a true "Mason family" characteristic - a love for trains.
Tea parties with G-pa.
Mom and Dad did a ton for us this visit, including showing me how to change a light fixture. Elizabeth still looks up at the light above her while eating dinner and says "hey that's Grandpa's light!". I'm so glad that my kids already have such fun memories with Grandma and Grandpa!

1 comment:

  1. Love the post :) I never did see any pictures from their visit! I think the tea party though is more of a hamburger party :)

    ReplyDelete