Mar 8, 2010

Elizabeth's Eye View

Every once in a while Morgan and I leave the camera in an "easy to reach" spot and it quickly gets snatched by Miss Elizabeth. Most of the time I don't notice until after she's taken a picture or two. As much as I don't appreciate her little fingerprints all over my camera lense, I do enjoy seeing what she captures from her level in life. Me getting a snack ready. I guess she can really see our worn-off counter edge stain from her height. I knew this photosession was happening at the time, but they were giggling and having so much fun I couldn't stop her.
I think she snapped about 30 photos of Mason lalygagging on her bed.
I think it was right about now I took the camera away.
She caught me (half dressed for the day) setting up some clothes I was then going to take pictures of to post on a local swap/buy website.
When Dad's home, and Mason gets boring, he is her favorite subject. Maybe because he poses for her.
I didn't know about this one either.
I think I'll continue to be a little relaxed about letting her experiement behind the lens - I love seeing a little part of her view of the world.

4 comments:

  1. Love Elizabeth's eye view :) She is quite the good little photographer! I am surprised!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow she is pretty good!! Very cute stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue! I didn't know you had a blog! Found it through a link from Ben's photo blog, and it is gorgeous! Absolutely love your decorating, and great to see pictures of the kids. I'm still picturing them as they were in April. I will be an avid reader :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah Ha...another photographer in the family....way to go Elizabeth!

    ReplyDelete