Feb 10, 2010

Morgan's 28th on the 28th

This is my husband Morgan (and daughter). He turned 28 on January 28th this year - I wonder what his golden year will bring?....
I asked him what he wanted to do for his birthday and in tradtional Morgan fashion he replied "nothing, we don't need to do anything for my birthday". So I went behind his back and called some of our best friends to ask if they would like to join us for dinner to celebrate. It was such a great time. Our cheeks hurt from smiling and laughing the whole night.
We went to Joey Tomatoes because we've always wanted to sit at one of their huge round tables. The picture below was taken after a very long and plentiful dinner. Angela insisted on taking the picture and photoshopped herself in after. For someone who is a professional phtographer, I'd say that's a pretty slack job of photoshopping Angela!
Carrie and I.
If Morgan gets his hands on your camera, you'll likely come home with one of these:
All four couples. Adams', Kyle's, Sager's, Siakaluk's. Sorry Adams', for ruining your pic.
After moving from Ottawa to Calgary it was so hard to leave family. I can still cry at the drop of a hat thinking about how much I miss them and I would do anything to be in the same city again. Over the past couple years we've met so many wonderful people (many of whom are pictured above) and continue to meet so many great friends that I feel very blessed to call them our family away from family.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Two posts in two days! I am such a slacker blogger :) Glad Morgan had such a nice birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing Morgan a wonderful year full of fun. It is wonderful to keep updated with your family through your blog. thank you for sharing
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha Sue. What?? You don't like my little square head that I quickly photoshopped in there? lol.
    Glad we can be family away from family for you :)

    ReplyDelete