Feb 9, 2010

Day at the Pool

This is a short post about our morning today enjoying a quiet swim at the pool. The "Mom and Tot" swim time (Morg prefers to call it "Parents and Tots", even if he's the only Dad in the pool) is only $3.75! We went first thing and enjoyed having the pool almost to ourselves. The kids and Morg hiding while I seeked.
We alternate between the big pool, the tot pool, the baby pool and the hot tub pretty frequently. Morg says Elizabeth has pool ADD - she can never focus on one pool for very long before she's up and running to another.
While we swam Elizabeth asked for french fries afterward. We usually hit the Wendy's across the street after a pool date to get the kids fries (and Morg a Frosty) but we hadn't been swimming since early last fall so I thought it was funny she remembered that we usually do that after swimming.
Also, here is the table I've been working on - this is the before. I'll have the after picture posted soon.
Good night!

3 comments:

  1. Swimming looks like it was so much fun! I love that big boat thing! So cute about the french fries :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa! Sweet deal! Which pool is this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man! Look at those pool toys! I can't wait to have kids so I can play with a floating foam canoe.

    ReplyDelete