Apr 13, 2010

My Kids

My friend Angela's photography business has taken off over the last couple years and she was looking to try something different than her usual request for family photos. We had a play date one morning and she decided to experiment on the kids for something different. I love the photos she took and here they are in the kids' rooms. Photos courtesy of Angela : Elizabeth adores horses.
Mason sitting with his car. His vintage cars were supposed to be decoration but they are too fun to let them sit on his shelf.

4 comments:

  1. So cute! How good of you to have them up and hung already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pictures!!! So so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need these pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pictures, you guys are the photo shoot family!

    ReplyDelete