Apr 5, 2009

This One's For You Edward

So. I've confessed to my husband. I have feelings for another man. His name is Edward. He is perfect. I love him. Is this wrong???? Probably. I'm not sure how she did it, but Stephenie Meyers created the most perfect love story of all time! Okay, okay, so it's kind of lame to think a vampire love story is epic - don't judge me. Unless you've read the books, you wouldn't understand. The movie was truly satisfying. Despite the overload of white make up, the terrible acting and embarassing special effects, it completely delivered (again, you'd have to read the books to understand...). I don't remember feeling this obssessed since the Backstreet Boys. It's kind of pathetic. Oh well it's fun and for some reason my husband supports my continuing to read these books. Maybe he likes the romantic mood they put me in.

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya! I love the post below too. That is so true how we are always wanting bigger and better and forget to look at what we are already blessed with. Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol i can't stop laughing!! I liked the movie too, and was a big backstreet boy fan back in 6h grade, good times!

    ReplyDelete