Dec 20, 2009

May Your Holidays be Happy!

I am still experiencing technical difficulties with posting! I am testing this again. I also have quite a few finished projects and new furniture pieces I've painted and refinished so I'm trying to get this figured out so I can post them. We've just about finished our master bedroom makeover, we are just waiting on one piece if furniture ( or piece of electronics...) that was Morg's request as a the final touch.... We had to buy a new computer a coulpe weeks ago so the proper programs that normally enable us to upload pics need to be reinstalled so all of this might have to wait until after Christmas, but in the meantime, hope all of you are spending lots of time with family and friends and enjoying your holiday! Merry Christmas from the Kyles!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh!! Can't wait to see the pictures!!!! Curious about the piece of electronics!!!!

    ReplyDelete